TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Welcome http://www.fashionsalestraining.com (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse fashion sales and styling advice and purchase fashion sales training services for individuals, fashion groups and companies offered by Purple Haze Agencies Pty Ltd as Trustee for The Purple Haze Unit Trust t/as Fashion Sales Training ACN 083 585 040 (Fashion Sales Training, we, us, our).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Fashion Sales Training’s services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you as a member and us.
These Terms are important, and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Fashion Sales Training http://www.fashionsalestraining.com if you have any questions before engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. By accessing the information or engaging the services offered on our Site you agree to be
bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and
conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your
acceptance of any changes.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
3. Before purchasing Fashion Sales Training’s products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
4. If you are registering an account on behalf of a company, you warrant that you have the requisite authority to
engage Fashion Sales Training for its our products and/or services.
5. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your
responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
6. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify each account owner’s identity.
7. If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
a. You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
b. You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other
c. You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
d. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or
use is by you or any other person; and
8. To the extent that you provide personal information, Fashion Sales Training will treat such information strictly
9. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or
Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
10. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any
registered user or member services.
11. Each member is responsible for having a Head Administrator, who must be nominated at the time of
registering your account.
12. Fashion Sales Training will provide instructions and documentation detailing how the Head Administrator can
unlock content, based on their preferences. After receiving these instructions, the responsibility for unlocking program content relies solely upon the Head Administrator.
13. All prices stated on our Site are in Australian dollars (AUD$).
14. The cost of the Fashion Sales Training programmes will be individually tailored to each customer, based on the number of staff requiring access to the program.
15. If you wish to change the number of staff that need to be trained, you must notify us in writing at least 30 days in advance so that so that the appropriate price can be charged.
16. All payment for Fashion Sales Training programs will be paid for on either an annual or monthly basis.
Annual Payment Plan
17. Members who elect an annual payment plan will be issued with an invoice from Fashion Sales Training.
18. All invoices must be paid within 30 days of the date of the invoice by EFT into Fashion Sales Training’s nominated bank account, the details of which are printed on each invoice.
19. For annual subscribers, program content will be unlocked as soon as payment in full has been received.
20. Toward the end of the annual subscription, Fashion Sales Training will invite you to renew your membership. Once payment is received by the renewal date, you will receive immediate access for another 12 months.
Monthly Payment Plan
21. Members opting for the monthly payment plan program will pay the agreed monthly subscription instalment on the date of commencement of subscription to the relevant product or service and monthly thereafter for the duration of the term of this agreement.
22. Subscription fees will be deducted using direct debit or credit card payments through our secure online payment gateway.
23. We will keep all information pertaining to your nominated account at the Financial Institution, private and confidential. Credit card or bank account details of all subscribers may be retained by the payment gateway used by Fashion Sales Training to process payments.
24. For monthly subscribers, one module within the program will be unlocked after each monthly payment is received. Once all modules are unlocked, they are available to be accessed on an unlimited basis for as long as the monthly payment is received.
25. Refunds are only permitted in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law or as otherwise
set out below.
26. Upon the purchase of the Fashion Sales Training program we will honour any cancellation
within the first 72 hours of purchase if you are unsatisfied with the program and provide a full
refund. To obtain your refund you must tell us why you are unsatisfied in writing within the 72
hour period by emailing Fashion Sales Training here (72 Hour Money Back Guarantee).
27. Any refund requests under the 72 Hour Money Back Guarantee that are outside the scope of
that set out above will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and will be granted at the sole
discretion of the Fashion Sales Training team.
28. Fashion Sales Training aims to teach the Science of Fashion and the dynamics and principles
for body shape dressing to individuals, fashion retailers, fashion groups and companies. In
receiving Fashion Sales Training’s services you acknowledge and agree that every body
shape, fashion taste and subjective style preference is different, and whilst we will endeavor
to provide you and your staff with the best results through our services, this may be
dependent on factors such as staff engagement and subjective differences in fashion
29. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a
guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
30. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights
that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights
under Australian Consumer Laws.
31. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of or related to
the use or reliance upon our Site or our services.
32. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss
and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us
as a direct or indirect consequence of Fashion Sales Training’s services.
33. All material on this Site or otherwise produced by us including (but not limited to) videos,
handouts, photographs, text and other graphics (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While
you may browse or view Our Content for non-commercial or personal use, you must not print,
download, copy or reproduce it without obtaining our prior written permission. Modification of
Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights
and is strictly prohibited.
34. The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or
unregistered trademarks of Fashion Sales Training. The trade marks whether registered or
unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong
to Fashion Sales Training or in any manner likely to cause confusion with customers.
35. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site or our services generally if you breach
these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
36. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving
you fourteen (14) days prior notice in writing.
37. If you encounter any technical issues when using our Site, please contact Fashion Sales
training directly here.
38. Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourage you to contact us here to seek a
resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered, and Fashion Sales Training will
attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as
mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
39. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of South
Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in South Australia to
determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
40. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. If you have questions or comments
regarding this Site, or Fashion Sales Training’s services, please contact us here.
Trading Name: Purple Haze Agencies Pty Ltd as Trustee for The Purple Haze Unit Trust t/as
Fashion Sales Training
ACN: 083 585 040
Telephone Number: +61412 677 000